Peace will come the day people will love their children more than they hate their enemies.
WTF I just want to play Guild Wars 2 with my friends, not wait to my friends to be safe while a real was is raging upon them.
Why in fuck’s sake can’t we just live in peace.
Why in fuck’s sake can’t people just want normal things like I don’t know, going to college, going to work, PLAYING COMPUTER GAMES.
Why do we human being want to have war and hate trusted upon us.
WHY WOULD YOU BUY ROCKETS AND MISSILES WITH THE MONEY YOU WERE GIVEN TO RAISE YOUR KIDS AND EDUCATION SYSTEM WITH.
and lastly, why the fuck would you refuse to accept another person as equal as you.
I live in Israel. I do not live in the current fire zone that rages on. But millions of people do (when speaking of a country that is made of 8 Million, 3.5 M is a lot)
I DO NOT SUPPORT WAR, HATE OR RACISM.
But I do want to live in peace in my COUNTRY.
Btw if you ask, I lvled my Ranger to 60 today after playing for 2 weeks.
a place where they will spend more money on rockets to bomb Israel than on safety of the people living there.
A place where they are okey with letting Hamas shoot rockets from their houses and cry their houses are destroyed by Israel.
A place where you shoot rockets and make millions live under a threat and expect nothing back.
A place where you at attack a strong country and acting surprised about the results.
you know something is really messed up when “stay safe” is the new “talk to you later”
the true american experience is wondering if you just heard firecrackers or gunshots
PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS A JOKE?!
This is not a joke. Gun nuts love to shoot up in the air. In cities, its best never to look out the window.
In Israel you wonder weather it’s fireworks or bombs falling in ‘-‘
Just so people will realise how depressing it is to finish a TV series, when I posted that I watch another series to stay away from the feeling of emptiness I meant it.
Things I watched since 2014 began:
1. Sherlock: I practically found out about that series the moment the first episode of the 3rd season was aired
2. Inuyasha: The entire 167 episodes.
3. Free!: Have to admit hated the first episode when a friend showed it to me. then when watching alone I finished it in a day
4. Arrow: Finally got to see this. Green Arrow is not a loser any more.
5. Brooklyn 99: Effin hilarious. I love Andy Samberg
6. Fruits Basket: a childhood show I never watched past the firct couple of episodes. A Perfect one.
7. Twelve Kingdoms: I DON’T KNOW WHY IT WON’T GET MORE ATTENTION. This is a quit old anime, that its story and art is so beautiful. It needs to get more attention.
8. Hanzakari no Kimitachi e: A live action Japanese show. It was so ridiculous sometimes how the people acted like cartoons. But it was worth it.
9. Ouran High Host Club: Both the anime and the live action. Just so nice
10. Sword Art Online: Now this is a big deal, I fell in love with it and a couple of friends of mine also liked it and we just sat together at once and thought how empty our lives are. So we bought together Guild Wars 2 cause it looked awesome :P
Currently watching: Cardcaptor Sakura (roughly around Episode 40)
After that: Tsubasa Chronicles